In order for your shop and product offers to go live on PriceCheck you will need to complete the required settings on your Merchant Dashboard.
1. Log in to your Merchant Dashboard, and select Account Settings > Shop
Public Shop Info: These details will be displayed on your Shop Directory page and should always be up-to-date.
Contact number: Ensure that you have a functioning contact number for customers to reach you on.
Email Address: A functioning and valid email address for customers to address their queries.
Shop Logo: Very important for customers to distinguish your store from the rest out there.
Company Address: Whether you have a physical brick and mortar store or not, its a sign of legitimacy to let your customers know that you have a physical presence and not just one in cyberspace.
Banking Details: The banking details into which marketplace order payments will be paid twice a month.
Note: Once your banking details have been submitted, you will not be able to make any changes to it. A request will have to be sent to email@example.com for any changes to be made.
2. Next, select Account Settings > Shipping
When signing up with our Sales and Development team, you will be given the choice of how you want to ship your orders:
3. Once your feed has been checked by our Content team you will receive a confirmation email.
This generally takes 2-5 days depending on the number of products in your feed.
4. Now you will be able to activate your product offers on the PriceCheck Marketplace platform from your Merchant Dashboard > Inventory page.
5. Congratulations, you are now LIVE on PriceCheck Marketplace!
Please do a final check of your products to ensure that all images and pricing are correct. If you have any questions or concerns, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.